30 days right of withdrawal
Return & withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Caramba Skateshop 24/7, Große Str. 69, 24937 Flensburg, Telephone number: +49 (0)461 6799231, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right to withdraw
The right to withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly - this would typically concern fresh food products which would be suitable for consumption for a limited period of time after their delivery to consumers;
- sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery - this would typically concern food supplements, beverages or cosmetics delivered in a sealed bottle or container;
- goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- sealed audio or video recordings or computer software and have been unsealed after delivery;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the
conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days from the time of conclusion
of the contract and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;